Trojan Scanner is an app for Android designed to protect your smartphone from trojans, adware, spyware, rootkits, backdoors, viruses, and other threats. Follow the instructions in this article to download and install the app on Android devices. These steps also apply to reinstallation in case of an accidental uninstall.
- On your Android device, open the Play Store app.
- In the search bar, enter Gridinsoft, then tap Trojan Scanner in the list of results. Or scan the QR code using your device:
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open after the installation is complete.
- Tap Get started.
- Choose your Google account (this can be changed later in the program’s settings). But you can skip this step and do not choose any account.
- Toggle on Allow access to all files to allow Trojan Scanner to access files and folders in order to protect your device (this can be done later during actions that need permissions):