Although Gridinsoft Anti-Malware can protect your computer from malware such as backdoors, warms, and numerous spyware, you may have an intention to remove it completely from your PC in case you’re no longer using it or if you prefer a different security tool.
Removing the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware tool frees up space on your hard disk as well as processing resources. If the program is regularly crashing, uninstalling it completely could help you to bring back the computer’s normal performance.
- Close Gridinsoft Anti-Malware if the program is currently in use. Wait a minute for the program’s process to shut down in the Task Manager.
- Click the Windows Start button, select “All Programs” and then click the Gridinsoft Anti-Malware folder in the list of installed programs. Subitems appear.
- Right-Click the “Gridinsoft Anti-Malware” link in the sub-folder.
- Select ‘Open file location’. A folder with installed software will appear.
- Find “Uninst.exe” and double-click it.
- Click “Yes” in the uninstall box that launches to confirm your selection. The uninstallation wizard starts to remove the program automatically. A status bar displays the progress.
- Click “Yes” to restart your computer when asked by the uninstallation wizard.
- Click Start and click “Computer” to launch Windows Explorer.
- Go to the “C:” drive and double-click the “Program Files”. Find the GridinSoft Anti-Malware folder and right-click it. Click “Delete” to remove the folder.
- We recommend emptying the recycle bin to complete the removal process.
You can also uninstall Gridinsoft Anti-Malware using the Control Panel. To do so, click Windows Start -> Settings -> Apps -> Apps and Features. Click GridinSoft Anti-Malware from the list of installed programs and click the Uninstall button. Prompt it, then you will need to enter your administrator password. Follow the uninstallation wizard to remove the program.